Mrs. Jenise Nolte was raised in Manitowoc, WI. She is a 1995 graduate of Manitowoc Lutheran High School. Jensie graduated from Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN, in 2001. Jenise Nolte (Seehaver) is married to Nathan Nolte and they have 3 children: Hannah, Leah, and Noah. Before arriving at Riverview Lutheran, Jenise and her husband lived and taught for 8 years at Peace Lutheran School in Bradenton, Florida. Jenise feels she is blessed to be a part of the Riverview family!
- 1998-1999 Lord of Life Lutheran School, Friendswood, TX (emergency-taught K-3)
- 2001-2002 Manitowoc Lutheran High School, Manitowoc, WI (taught sophomore English, junior English, and senior Human Relations)
- 2002-2010 Peace Lutheran School, Bradenton, FL (taught piano lessons, art camp, directed school musicals, played organ, various subbing, reffing, principal-release duties)
- 2010-present Riverview Lutheran School (grade 4-afternoons)
- 2011-present Fox Valley Lutheran High School (English 3 and photography-mornings)
- B.S. in Education from Martin Luther College, 2001, with a double major in elementary/ secondary education and English